£30-35,000 + company benefits
We are looking for a driven, motivated, and sales, service, and standards focused restaurant manager to join an established and expanding company to head up their in-house restaurant.
There is a huge amount of scope to further develop the business, and they are looking for someone with the ability to set up and oversee further sites.
Reporting to the regional manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the restaurant, and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with alternate weekends off.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will:
- Recruit,train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Work closely with the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant/cafe/catering manager in busy high volume commercial customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (P & L accountability)
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job