£25-30,000 working day shifts only with company benefits
This is a great position for a deputy/assistant restaurant manager looking to step up into their first management position. It is essential that you have a background working in high volume fast paced restaurants and that you are a hands-on operator passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining high standards and training and developing great people.
It is a stunning place to work, the company has invested heavily in it and they continue to invest in and develop their other restaurants.
They genuinely are a decent company to work for.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have complete operational responsibility for the day to day running of the restaurant
- Manage labour, stock and costs
- Recruit, train and develop people and your team
- Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front
- Maintain brand standards, compliance and company systems & procedures
- Drive sales through up-selling, promotions and well trained staff
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a deputy/restaurant manager in high volume coffee shops/restaurants, cafes, or commercial customer facing catering operations - branded or independent
- Excellent people, communication, man-management and organisation skills
- The ability to train and develop great people and teams
- A hands-on lead from the front approach with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to identify and maximise sales opportunities
- A motivational approach to managing people
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Ambition, passion and drive to succeed and further develop your career
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business that invests in its businesses and people.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'