Restaurant Manager - Luxury Holiday Village
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + bonus (OTE £30k)
My client, a luxury holiday village operator with sites across the UK, is looking for a Restaurant Manager for their fantastic on site restaurant near Camborne, Cornwall. The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of a high volume food and beverage operation offering a variety of fresh dishes and a traditional Sunday carvery. The restaurant is set within a stunning landscape and is open to the public in addition to holiday village guests.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager within a fresh food operation, a proven track record of delivering strong sales and an exceptional customer experience. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and able to effectively lead a guest-focused team.
- Running the bar & restaurant
- Generating business
- Organising and planning the staff rota
- Stock orders & rotation
- Working to a GP
- Staff training
- Health & safety practice
- Being aware of food allergies
- Bar licensing
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a year of managerial experience in a similar style restaurant
- A strong understanding of the ordering process and the importance of stock control
- The ability to work to and meet budgetary requirements
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Health and Safety within a Kitchen, including but not limited to COSHH, HACCP and Risk Assessments
- A great knowledge of menus using fresh, local produce
- The ability to motivate and lead the rest of the team
- A full driving license and access to own transport
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this Food & Beverage/Restaurant Manager role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
- tgi fridays
- pizza express
- las iguanas
- la tasca
- coast to coast
- frankie and bennys
- bella italia
- cafe rouge
- casual dining group
- busaba eathai