My client, a fast growing restaurant business is looking to hire a Management Accountant on permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Central London.
.To deliver the month end reporting for the Overhead, Exceptional and some Variable pnl elements
. To own the month end balance sheet Reconciliations for overheads
. To develop relationships with key internal departments involved in Overhead and Exceptional elements and ensure month end and annual budgets are managed effectively and to identifying risks and opportunities where relevant
.To identify process improvements and implement solutions which support the delivery of better information and insight
.Management Exceptional spend alongside the CFO/FD
.Building relationships with key internal departments such as property, IT, HR and procurement
.To drive improved processes and reporting
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Industry experience within Restaurant/Bar or multi-site retail
- Part qualified/finalist ACCA or CIMA
- Solid experience within management accounts
- Confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships efficiently.
- A problem solving mentality and be able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
- Management Accounts