It’s hard to describe the unique atmosphere of the Scarlet but here's a flavour of it... imagine views of cliff, sea and sky at every moment, light airy spaces designed to connect you to the outdoors.
Think of being cared for like you would be in the house of a friend along with many spaces to unwind, like meadow gardens and cliff top hot tubs, an Ayurvedic inspired spa, relaxation lounges, fireside and restaurant.
What we are looking for are people who are confident, friendly and want to learn and develop their skills, whilst continually providing amazing customer service. You will fit in well with a like-minded team who are charming and full of smiles even at the busiest times.
It’s definitely an advantage if you have previous restaurant experience. But, if you think you have that Scarlet personality, these skills aren’t essential as we offer training as part of your package.
What’s in your package?
- £7.90 per hour (rising to £8.10 after probation)
- Permanent contract for 30 hours per week with more hours available during busy periods
- Extensive food and beverage development and training with excellent career progression
- Certified training schemes and programmes
- Staff discount for spas, products, food and beverage within Red Hotels
- Free use of wetsuits and surf boards from our surf shack
- Red Hotels special rates for your friends and family to stay
- Free meals whilst on duty
- A free experience to stay in the hotel
- Cash back scheme for wellbeing
Click PERKS for more of them
Wish you were here? Use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. Direct applications only. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Closing Date: Sunday 26 August 2018
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"