We keep it real. It’s our personality. People want to have fun … where they dine, and where they work. We see to both. Our customers adore Wendy’s, and we adore them.
We get that everyone has their unique cravings. For that just-right burger. For that great new job. You know what you want, and we’ll embrace that when you work here. Flexibility. Fun. The feeling that you can just be you.
At Wendy’s, we’re one big family. And we’re expanding into the United Kingdom. Bring your real self and let’s do this thing. And have some fun, too.
Restaurant General Manager
What You'll Do
Lead a multi-talented team. Wanna lead a team committed to bringing it every single day?
As a Wendy's RGM:
- You're in charge of all people and operations for a Wendy's restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and your team members to do it right for our customers every day and night.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food, great service, great everything is what keeps them coming back.
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro. You’re passionate about developing employees with the goal to maximize their contributions and future promotability.
- You ensure proper staffing levels by utilizing ongoing systems for the recruitment, development, recognition and retention of restaurant crew and management.
- You work with Human Resources to manage employee concerns at the restaurant level, ensuring expedient and appropriate resolution.
- This one's a no-brainer: you're in charge of increasing store sales and profit goals.
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you're coming from another food service organization, you believe in Wendy's and are glad to be a part of our family
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of four years of experience leading people, even better if you did it in a food service environment.
- Math and English G.C.S.E. and 2 year of line operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of food safety procedure and standards.
- Flexibility to work a 45-hour work week, must be able to work all day parts and days of the week.
- Must have and maintain ServSafe International certification.
You're willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 25 to 50 kg.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill to registers and computers.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LBGTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of their jobs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'