Restaurant General Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Restaurant General Manager - Tunbridge Wells - FT, Permanent, 45 hours per week, 5 days from 7
You know KFC. The world's second largest fast food company, with over 900 restaurants employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone. But you may not know the Herbert Group, KFC's largest franchise with over 140 restaurants (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
About the opportunity
We're looking for leaders to join the Herbert Group's KFC franchise.
As Restaurant Manager, you'll have total accountability for your own multi-million pound restaurant and you'll "run it like you own it". You'll be responsible for coaching, supporting and developing a team of around 25, driving sales and motivating and engaging your team. You'll be the one shaping your restaurant's culture and setting the standards for customer service.
If you're the person for this role, you'll be...
- Inspirational: You're the sort of leader people can't help following, but someone who's a part of the team and willing to roll their sleeves up too. You may have built those skills in another food business, but you might equally come from a broader retail, convenience, coffee, grocery or hospitality environment
- Driven: You're always looking to find new ways to boost sales and bring in business
- A Customer Maniac: You don't just say customers are No. 1. You show it, day in, day out
- Nurturing: You're a natural mentor and you want to help those around you develop
- Rewarding: We don't just mean you hand out end of month performance awards (although you might do that too); we mean you recognise a job well done and you make sure your people know they feel valued
- Meticulous: In a business where health, safety and food hygiene regulations are non-negotiable, you take responsibility. You dot the i's and cross the t's. And you ensure everyone knows their role in maintaining standards
- Informed: From health & safety audits and customer satisfaction surveys to productivity vs payroll costs and reporting, you have your finger on the pulse of your store's performance.
- Grounded: Approachable. Someone who's confident enough to share ideas and best practice, and someone who's confident enough to know the value of listening and getting feedback
KFC values its managers. They know the part you play in their success, which is why they've built a culture that encourages development and gives you lots of potential to develop and progress. We've placed people in similar posts who have progressed to area manager positions.
About the package
There's a competitive salary and quarterly target-based bonus scheme, together with:
- Enrolment on an in-depth training programme so you become an expert in all levels of the business
- Clear development programmes and career challenges
- Holidays, pension schemes etc
- Staff discounts for you and your family
Send us your cv. We'll be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'