Senior General Manager, Manchester – £85,000+
Position: Senior General Manager
Salary: £85,000 + bonus
One of the leading restaurant company in the United Kingdom is looking for a Senior General Manager for their thriving operation in Manchester.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone who has worked in London before, due to the size of the operation and the company’s desire to establish their presence in the North.
About the company
- One of the best restaurants’ operators in the UK with several sites across the nation and abroad
- Dedicated to excellent customer service and delicious food
- Gradually expanding their operations at a steady pace
About the position
- Full autonomy and financial accountability
- Responsible for a multi-million-pound venue
- Direct reports from all General Managers
- Managing and guiding each team member to achieve excellence
- Reporting to the Director of Operations for the UK
The Ideal Candidate
- Broad experience in hospitality and catering with background in premium restaurants operations
- Must have a strong experience within restaurants
- Impeccable understanding of budgets, financial reports and forecasting
- A real leader, a hands-on manager not afraid of working hard and take the lead
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Arnaud –
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time, please assume your application has not been successful.
However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'