Restaurant General Manager - Redhill - DAY TIME ONLY
Paying up to £30,000 + work / life balance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and hands on Restaurant General Manager to to join the team of a hugely successful operation in the Redhill area.
This is an unique, family friendly Restaurant / Cafe concept requiring an expereinced Restaurant General Manager who is able to fully manage and continue to grow the business.
The resturant serves up breakfast and lunch daily Monday - Sunday so the Restaurant General Manager will be required to work 5 days over 7 with the operation opening daily from 8am to 5pm (8am - 4pm in winter months). Very occasional evenings may be required if there is a private function.
The role will involve:
- Co-ordinating the entire restaurant operation.
- Managing team of both FOH and BOH staff.
- Serving and checking in with customers and ensuring a high quality of customer care always.
- Managing costs, budgets, stock levels, and staff spend.
- Ensuring an exceptionally high standard of safety & hygiene practice throughout the workplace.
The successful Restaurant General Manager must:
- Have proven Management expereince in a busy / high volume restaurant or cafe enviroment.
- Be competent and confident to manage a team of up to 15 junior FOH staff.
- Be expereinced in all asspects of staff recruitment, training, rostering and payroll.
- Be finally astute with good working knowledge of producing budgets, cost reports and P&L's.
- Have a good knowedge of using social media for business / marketing.
- Have a passion for providing exemplary customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast paced enviroemnt.
- Be a driver and have their own transport - due to location.
If you are interested in the role of Restaurant General Manager please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job