Restaurant & Events Manager -Recently Refurbished Hotel- Wiltshire
Circa £23,000 per annum
Excellent Company Benefits
Our client operates one of the finest country house hotels in the South West. The owners have recently purchased this property and it has undergone a fantastic renovation. The New owners have a vision to improve the offering along with their sales year on year.
We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager to join this friendly team. The role of the Food and Beverage Manager is to deliver the smooth running of all food and beverage and to help implement the induction programme for training new and existing staff.
This role would suit a hands-on manager who loves to lead from the front, train and develop the team and wants to be a part of a new beginning
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent people, organization and communication skills.
- Experience working at a 2AA Rosette level is preferred but not essential.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Previous experience within a hotel environment.
- Restaurant experience would be an advantage.
- A passion for quality and ensuring a consistent guest experience.