Food & Beverage Manager Required
Stunning Multi-faceted Restaurant & Bar operation - rosette standard food
Location: Great Malvern, Worcestershire
My client is an established high quality operations with stunning restaurant and bars serving the best in quality liquor and food to 3 AA rosette standard.
They are looking for a quality Food & Beverage Manager or Restaurant & Bars Manager who can run a busy quality operation, building a rapport with regular customers as well as external guests alike.
What are we looking for?:
* Strong Food & Beverage Manager or Restaurant & Bars Manager from a hotel or multi-faceted quality restaurant environment
* The ability to build rapport with regular and visiting customers
* A strong people manager, you will manage a team of around 6, training, developing, motivating and leading them to provide the highest standards of customer service as well as maximising all opportunities
* The ability to use networking, social media and local buisnesses to grow and develop trade and promote the restaurant/bar
* The ability to follow SOPs and maintain the highest standards in all areas, including cleanliness, hygiene, presentation etc
* There is also the opportunity to get involved with the lesiure operation that is also on site as part of the development
* Food & Beverage management experience to a minimum of 4 star
* Excellent communication and computer literacy skills
* The desire to work for a great company in a fantastic quality environment with a great product
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the relevant experience then please send your CV in word format.
For other opportunities please check out our website www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job