Our client is a fast growing UK Pharmaceutical company whose origins started over 12 years ago. They are at an exciting crossroads in their history and are expecting their already established product portfolio to double in 2020. With a Board of Directors that have over 50 years combined experience in the healthcare sector, they have gained a reputation as a business that offers great value and service to their UK & International customers.
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Responsible Person & Quality Assurance Manager to join the business. Some of your key responsibilities will include: -
- QMS Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Build relationships with current and new contract manufacturers
- Ensure MA holder responsibilities are adhered too
- Being named Responsible Person / RP for Import
- Ensure GxP Compliance
It is likely the successful candidate will have the following:
- Current responsibility as a Responsible Person within Pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge and experience of GDP/GMP and responsibilities of MAH
- Experience of working with a SMEpharma business
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the distribution of medicinal products
- Regular evidence of RP Gold Standard training
- Experience of working in a QA position
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills and attributes as listed above, please don’t hesitate to apply today. Please forward a copy of your CV in a word document format ASAP.
Key words: Quality Assurance, Responsible Person, Pharmaceuticals, GDP, GMP, MAH
- Quality Assurance
- Responsible Person
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'