JOB OVERVIEW: Response Call Handler / Case Handler / International Operations Responder / Customer Service Executive working for global employee security and technology company (emergency services / security threats / safety risk related experience preferred but not essential)
LOCATION:- Christchurch, Dorset
SALARY: EXCELLENT plus comprehensive benefits package !
WORKING HOURS - 40 hour week on average on a revolving shift basis - further detail can be provided on application.
For decades, my worldwide client has been at the forefront of providing ground-breaking risk management security expertise and technology to the aid of many global companies both large and small from many different industries and government sectors. They continue to grow and reinvest in new cutting-edge software products and systems that are designed and developed in-house. Their flagship software product suite is an innovative, robust and flexible solution that safeguards their clients' people and assets anywhere in the world from security threats. For travel and security managers, it integrates seamlessly with their existing travel & security policies, providing clear audit trails and automating workflows to inform and protect travellers before, during and after travel. The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a number of Response Call Handlers / Case Handlers / International Operations Responders to join the operations team who are responsible for overseeing the handling of the initial incident reports, resource dispatching, emergencies and communications.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Initial response to client situations across the globe following dedicated standard operational procedures
- Case management of medical and security assistance calls in line with individual client requirements
- Notify and collaborate with client stakeholders on traveller assistance cases and management of the process
- Manage the Interactive Communications Platforms launch during managed cases
- handle stressful situations while staying calm during reported emergency incidents
- coordinate and prioritise tasks with little guidance and within competing timelines in a fast moving environment
- Have knowledge of case management software (CMS)
- get familiar with our clients and their specific day to day needs as well as their emergency procedure requirements
- Administer and maintain data using a range of specialist software and internal security software
- Effectively manage all aspects of the case lifecycle, including case notification, verification, authorisation, task reassignment/case handover and case closure
-React accordingly to the customers situation and their needs to deliver superior customer service, this may include using empathy, handling crisis or grief, liaising with relatives and providers, taking ownership and responsibility of situations and problems
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Threat and Risk Intelligence (TRIS) team
- Prior experience of working in a similar call-centre / customer services / case handler environment
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Be able to follow and develop processes
- Be confident liaising with clients and suppliers
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook and an aptitude to learn new, relatively complex systems
- Worldwide geographical knowledge is desirable, with an active interest in current affairs
- Being bilingual would be an advantage
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader with an innovative security software product suite, which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary plus and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded business consultancy sales enthusiasts.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate!
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; customer service, call centre, services, emergency services, call handler, call response, dispatcher, call centre, operative, executive,