A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated First Response Administrator to join a developing insurance organisation in Colchester to provide support to the Operations Manager/Admin Team Manager and all members of the office, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insureds received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax (where possible) in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated correctly.
- Validate policy details and set up new legal expenses insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner. Previous experience in Administration or Customer Service would be essential. However attitude is more important.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job