RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Radiographer to work for one of the leading Private Healthcare operators in the UK .
This outstanding hospital is based in the Stirlingshire Area.
healthcare operator are looking for extensive experience in an acute hospital setting in a Radiographer post or equivalent
Duties of this role include:
• To work within the framework of the imaging department focussing mainly on general radiography, providing a professional, dedicated and patient focussed imaging service within the hospital.
• To produce a high radiographic standard of work always.
• To conduct yourself professionally within the standard framework provided by the HCPC and College of Radiographers 'Code of Professional Conduct'.
• Develop an effective relationship with Radiologists, Consultants, other medical and administrative staff
Salary and benefits
• Salary approx. £30,000
• 25 days Holiday on top of the statutory UK bank Holidays
• Industry leading Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension Scheme (up to 4.5 % matched by the company )
• The healthcare provider firmly believes that everyone should have more time for live and work life balance
We can help you make the transition from Band 5 to Band 6 roles and Band 6 to Band 7 roles to clinical Lead and Clinical Services Managers depending on experience and/or specialist clinical specialism * Already a Radiographer ? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the treatments you have an interest in * Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 - 5 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
We can help you find roles in the UK , supporting you every step of the process *
We can help you find a long term Permanent role if you have an applicable visa and We can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
For more information please contact Adrian Blythe on and or send me an email at
or visit our website at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job