Respiratory Nurse Advisor
£34k - £40k + Bonus package
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for respiratory? A reputable private healthcare provider is looking for primary care nurses with experience and/or diplomas in Asthma / COPD.
This is a really autonomous Monday to Friday role, with excellent training and benefits package. Working a mixutre of home and clinic based you will work throughout the area running respiratory review projects at GP Practices that have requested support.
Our client has a nationwide team of specialist Respiratory Nurse Advisors with in depth understanding of national treatment guidelines, working closely with CCGs and GP Practices. The Nurses become highly qualified disease management experts within asthma & COPD, sharing their knowledge, confidence and experience with patients, PNs, GPs and CCGs.
GPs and CCGs throughout the UK use these specialist nurse advisors to support the implementation of local or national best clinical practice guidelines through a process of clinical audit, patient review, reports and feedback to practice staff and practical change management plans.
Key Responsibilities of a Respiratory Nurse Advisor
• You will meet with key clinical stakeholders at the Practice to agree the audit, screening and patient review processes.
• provide support and education for patients and carers, including patient counselling and patient compliance with treatment.
• You will schedule a series of diary dates to ensure you can meet all review objectives including checking the audit, identifying patients to be included, running patient therapy review clinics including spirometry assessment and result interpretation, inhaler technique training and lifestyle counselling, maintaining all documentation, feeding back to the Practice and providing Practice Nurse training and support as required.
• Follow up visits are also provided to help maintain improved results.
Respiratory Nurse Advisors will have:
• Attained a qualification (to at least diploma level) as a disease management expert - ideal but not essential
• Attained a senior role in their profession
• A passion for improving patient outcomes
Respiratory Nurse Advisors come from a variety of backgrounds including community matrons, lecturers, senior nursing specialists; they have been hailed as local experts in their own field and they want to share their experience, confidence and expertise with others so that the patient will benefit.
This role will be covering Merseyside/Chorley/Preston with a fantastic salary of up to £40,000 plus bonuses and benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'