Your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Resourcing Team Leader, to manage a team of 6 Senior Resourcing Advisors. Your role will be focused on supporting the high performance of the team, and driving continuous improvement across a Resourcing.
What you'll be leading on
* Accountability for the day-to-day workload of the team
* Ensuring continuous improvement by suggesting improvements and efficiencies to meet business requirements
* Management of a team of 6 Senior Resourcing Advisers, responsible for delivering a high volume end-to-end recruitment process across Highways England.
* Develop and manage a suite of KPI's and SLA's to ensure the performance of the team
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, such as the Centres of Expertise, HR Operations Managers & HR Business Partners
* Conduct regular one-to-one review sessions to monitor progression, motivation and areas for improvement throughout the team
* Drive a positive and effective working culture throughout the team.
* Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedures. Successfully manage the team on meeting the same objective.
To be successful
* A proven track record of managing a recruitment team, ideally within an internal / HR Shared Service environment
* Experience of inputting to attraction and selection strategies
* Experience of managing a high volume of vacancies and the ability to coordinate recruitment campaigns
* Strong stakeholder management
* Line management experience.
* Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups.
* An experienced HR generalist, with strong project management skills and a sound working knowledge of HR policies and processes
* Commercial acumen, with past budget management accountability
* CIPD qualified
A bit about us
Our role in Human Resources is to support, develop and nurture our people so that we can all achieve our full potential. By providing our people with the right skills and knowledge we are enabling the business to meet the daily demands we face supporting delivery of our corporate plan and connecting the country. We champion our values of safety, integrity, passion, ownership and teamwork
Why you should join us
At Highways England we believe in a connected country. We are passionate about creating a culture where colleagues feel connected, included and enjoy greater wellbeing to achieve this. We're proud that as an organisation we are continually striving to do better and actively encourage and support our colleagues to do the same with their careers.
So if you put safety first, take ownership of your work, show passion for what you do, work effectively in a team, and demonstrate integrity in how you do it - then you'll be a great fit for our organisation
And finally we reserve the right to close before the advertised closing date, so we recommend completing your application as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'