• Searching for candidates via on-line databases and other sources
• Handling initial advert response
• Administering initial candidate registrations
• Preparation of marketing materials
• Database development and management
• General office administration duties
The role offers potential for career development as well as ongoing training. It would be of particular interest to someone looking to enter the field of recruitment or an administrator who is seeking a broader non-sales role.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you possess some administration experience within an office environment. The role requires a high degree of telephone and customer-facing work, so strong communication skills are essential. Previous experience within a recruitment organisation would be advantageous. You will have the ability to prioritise your own workload, use your initiative and possess excellent IT skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job