My client is a growing IT MSP, now looking for a Resourcing Specialist to work within the HR Team.
The post-holder will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process across the business, predominately for sourcing technical candidates within the IT / Reseller sector.
By partnering both internal and external key stakeholders this role will provide a consultative service that is aligned to the business objectives and strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working on the agency side and keen to make the move to an in-house role.
This is a full-time permanent position working in Watford with occasional travel required.
* Direct responsibility for the recruitment of contractors, consultants FTCs and permanent employees across the business.
* Effective stakeholder management
* Arranging interviews / conducting telephone interviews and supporting managers in the shortlisting process
* Job description development
* Upskilling managers on recruitment best practice
* Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods
* Build and maintain a talent pipeline
* Manage the recruitment PSL
* Monitor and reduce spend on recruitment costs
* Provide the business with recruitment MI
* Work closely with HR on any recruitment related initiatives
* Maintenance of HRIS / recruitment portal
* Assisting with graduate recruitment activities
* Managing internal secondments
* Knowledge of the IT market - strong IT recruitment background in areas such as; networking, infrastructure, testing and windows.
* Experience in using job boards and social media platforms.
* Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines
* Organised and methodical
* Basic employment law
* Best practices
* CIPD / MREC or equivalent
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job