Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is a global leader in healthcare intelligence. We are looking for an experienced coordinator to join our in-house team based at our UK head office in Reading, Berks.
We are a fast paced and rapidly changing organisation, and our Talent Acquisition team play a key role in ensuring that we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Provide support to our Talent Acquisition team with the implementation and administration of various staffing program and policies across the service areas / business units/ and departments as assigned.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/centres of excellence,
- Conduct the initial telephone screening of potential applicants and advise applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as required. Obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Update the applicant tracking database with information from the applicant’s CV or resume.
- Conduct database searches, as required, to identify candidates to discuss open opportunities.
- Assist with the development of specific recruiting plans to meet staffing requirements for assigned business units or departments.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships, as required, with colleges, universities, etc. as a source to generate additional qualified candidates.
- Provide information, as required, on company operations and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- May be required to assist with scheduling and attending job/career fairs.
- Assist with conducting reference and background checks.
- Provide reports and maintain data on recruiting activities as required.
- Liaise with the Recruiters to ensure candidates are interviewed as agree upon. Provide guidance to line management, and members of the HR team on recruiting matters, when necessary.
- Keep appraised of regional and local employment laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance.
- Participate, as required, in activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrate very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness
- Excellent telephone skills, including good speaking voice
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills in complex situations
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Good knowledge of local and relevant employment laws and regulations
- Ability to interpret general business periodicals and professional journals
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to execute and manage HR programs specifically in the area of staffing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- • High School diploma or educational equivalent and 3 years experience in
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
- Talent Scouting