Our client, a leading global legal practice, require a Resourcing Specialist to join their HR Team.
The HR team provides a first class service to the business, offering strategic HR business advice at the business partner level and quality support services in the full range of HR functions through specialist teams such as, learning & development, resourcing, reward, employee relations advice, payroll, systems and HR administration.
The resourcing team has overall responsibility for filling all recruitment requirements of the London office, with the exception of entry-level recruitment. It sits within the global HR function. The team sets the strategy for hiring the most talented people to feed the needs of the office, and then implements and hires the necessary people.
The Resourcing Specialists are responsible for filling the recruitment needs of specified practice groups and/or support departments, and also work with the Senior Resourcing Manager to support the strategic recruitment needs of the business as a whole.
- Direct responsibility for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for specific legal practice area.
- Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment agencies.
- Attend interviews and lead assessment centres/drafting tests to provide HR input into process.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and the talent/people agenda.
- Be the first point of contact for the annual, firm wide salary survey review on behalf of specific client groups.
- Manage the recruitment agency performance review process.
- Monitor spend against relevant part of recruitment budget.
- Produce resourcing MI and regularly report back to the relevant HR Manager/ Recruiting Manager to ensure they remain updated.
- Provide recruitment advice and guidance (including sharing market intelligence) to Line Managers and HR Business teams.
- Work closely with the recruitment administration team in Belfast to ensure the end to end recruitment process is accurate, efficient and fit for purpose for the practice area.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager on strategic recruitment initiatives alongside the Resourcing Manager and other Recruitment Specialists, including for example; direct sourcing; development of employer brand and marketing materials; PSL recruitment agency management; promoting and developing our applicant tracking system (Kenexa) globally; improving global consistency of approach to recruitment; training line managers/interviewers; supporting international recruitment campaigns; induction content; internal promotion processes & management information.
- Experience of managing recruitment campaigns within a complex matrix and busy environment, ideally within professional services environment. Experience of leading and managing legal fee earning recruitment campaigns is essential.
- Can demonstrate success embedding direct sourcing methods, developing talent pipelines for lawyers and reducing recruitment costs.
- Ability to add value to an already established team.
- Experience of leading and managing projects around process improvement and innovation.
- Experience of online candidate applicant tracking systems (ideally Kenexa).
- Strong interviewing experience, and an understanding of different assessment methodologies.
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with and influence senior members of the firm including partners.
- Can demonstrate working with a highly collaborative approach.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise.
- Ability to build rapport with candidates quickly.
- Employee Relations
- International Recruitment
- Legal Practice
- Strategic HR
- Applicant Tracking Systems