Resourcing / Recruitment Advisor
Based Hemel Hempstead
Salary - £35,000 + Bonus
This is a World Class organization that is in huge demand as an employer, but with limited entry options. This role will be highly rewarding because it offers you a superb opportunity to join a respected employer who has the potential to really advance your career and offer you exciting and innovative opportunities.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Resourcing / Recruitment professional, to provide a full 360 operational, hands on resourcing / recruitment service to the business.
Resourcing / Recruitment Advisor - Resourcing - Key Objectives
- Manage the process from start to finish, recruiting at all levels within marketing, sales and commercial
- Ensuring job briefs are in line with the business / functional needs, individuals are recruited within the timeframes specified
- Advise and decide on the most appropriate recruitment solution for positions
- Directly source candidates from a range of sources such as social media, job boards
- Write effective adverts to attract quality candidates
- Take job briefings, Screen and shortlist applications, conduct interviews
- Provide a quality candidate experience
Resourcing / Recruitment Advisor - Experience Required
- Significant in house or agency recruitment experience either marketing or sales roles.
- Experience of a fast paced recruitment environment
- Need a high attention to detail with a disciplined approach
- Able to build relationships within a professional services culture
Ref - Resourcing Specialist / Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Business Partner / Resourcing Advisor / Recruitment, Resourcing,