Job Title: Resourcing Partner
Contract: Full Time/Permanent Position - Working Mon- Fri (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Manchester / Birmingham / London - part homebased.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, passionate and driven individual to join our friendly and supportive Resourcing Team. This is a role supporting the internal recruitment for all of our 25 businesses across the Acacium Group. Your role will involve managing the full recruitment process and candidate pipeline for the business.
This a role where you will be part of an experienced recruitment team who work remotely, therefore this role is predominantly homebased with occasional travel to our offices as and when required.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for sourcing candidates for a variety of roles across the business including - IT, Finance, Marketing, HR, and Commercial roles.
- Working with hiring managers across the business - taking time to understand the role and their needs.
- Writing creative job adverts for both internal and external job boards
- Researching and developing long term candidate attraction strategies
- Shortlisting candidates/ Arranging interviews
- Completing detailed pre-screening/telephone interviewing
- Providing feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Making verbal offers where required
- Liaising with HR team regarding new starter paperwork
We are looking for:
- Candidates must have previous recruitment experience either in house or agency experience will be considered
- Previous experience of recruiting into a variety of job roles
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- Previous experience in using a variety of resourcing platforms such as Linked In, Reed, Indeed etc.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to build strong working relationships
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'