As a Resourcing Partner you will play an important role in the future success of the company. We are a high growth business focussed on complex, highly regulated sectors. Exclusive relationships with key organisations means numerous vacancies require full-time resourcing. You will be working closely with a Relationship Manager and the delivery team sourcing and profiling existing candidates on our database and new candidates from various sources. This is an excellent platform to develop your skills to become a successful Relationship Manager.
You will partner with a high performing team focused on recruiting into senior positions across Technology and Change functions. During this time, you will be mentored and guided by the Relationship Manager as you work your way towards becoming a successful Relationship Manager in your own right.
As someone who is energetic, naturally curious, tenacious and a relationship builder you will add immediate value to the business in supporting the Relationship Management Team.
Groveland’s takes great pride in the service we offer our candidates and clients. We strive to live our values of putting relationship over revenue, demonstrating discernment in the course of work and being people focussed. You will be expected to uphold these values whilst becoming a valued member of our ambitious, focussed team. This role is targeted, and you are expected to meet those targets.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Targets - (will be defined by line manager)
· Call time, minimum expectations to be agreed
· Building up working knowledge of credible and available candidates
· Raising leads each day through candidate conversations
· Working towards a fulfilment ratio of 30/60/90% over 6-12 months
· Candidate NPS scores
Initially you will support Relationship Managers in a number of ways, allowing you to develop your knowledge and skills on the path to becoming an Relationship Manager. These include:
· Sourcing and maintaining a continual pipeline of high calibre talent using our CRM, LinkedIn, job boards, referrals and recommendations
· Building your network to provide a detailed list of potential candidates for each job brief provided for the Relationship Manager to take forward
· Pre-Qualification of candidates through the application of telephone pre-screening, psychometric testing, behavioural interviewing in conjunction with the Relationship Manager
· Providing Leads and opportunities to the Relationship Manager or Senior Manager - Resourcing
· Creation and maintenance of job adverts
· Daily candidate interviews (mainly telephone but occasionally in person)
· Utilise CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions
· To work with the company’s documented approach whilst profiling candidates, ensuring that all relevant sections of a candidate’s digital profile are filled in correctly
· To promote and explain the company’s methodology to candidates
· To uphold the company’s values and service to all customers, contacts, candidates and colleagues always
· To understand that you are joining a small company, and have the flexibility, patience and diligence to perform to the best of your ability within the environment provided
· Drive client leads into the Relationship Management team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning
· To support the Relationship Manager in their daily management of live vacancies whilst providing additional candidates to the wider team
· CV preparation and own administration
· Adherence to the internal company policies
· Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required
· Working towards working practice of Role Brief and delivery timeline
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'