Alongside an innovative approach to roadside retail property, our client has forged high-profile relationships with nationally and globally recognised retail and convenience brands like SPAR, Sainsbury’s, Esso, Shell, BP, Starbucks, KFC, Subway, Greggs and Burger King.
As such and due to their unparalleled growth, they are now looking for a Resourcing Partner to join the Head Office Resourcing team in Blackburn.
The Resourcing Partner will work closely with the Resourcing team, Head of HR and hiring managers across the business to ensure an efficient, professional and thorough recruitment process is followed. The role of a Resourcing Partner is a key member of the HR function, working to ensure the recruitment of high calibre candidates across our retail business in order to minimise staff turnover.
Key Responsibilities of a Resourcing Partner:
- Set up and maintain job pages on relevant websites, social media & job boards.
- Sift and screen candidates.
- Arrange interviews on behalf of the Hiring Manager, liaising with candidates and key stakeholders.
- Assist with ensuring all recruitment documentation is up to date and fit for purpose.
- Work on projects to improve the recruitment process.
- Sending candidate applications to hiring managers in line with set SLA’s
- Being a point of call for hiring managers and advising on best causes of action
- Ensuring all company policy requirements are met, along with analysing information, identifying trends and advising on solutions.
- Ensure that all service reviews take place on a monthly a quarterly basis, highlighting issues and measuring SLA’s and KPI’s
- Use an ATS to ensure that all candidate activity is compliant and up to date throughout the recruitment process
- Consider and drive methods that will drive attraction to our EG brand to ensure a pipeline of high calibre candidates meet business demands
- Carrying out candidate telephone interviews for key roles as required
- Responsible for ensuring the right calibre of people are recruited, continually ensuring they meet the demands of the business.
- Support volume recruitment activities
- Ensure a great colleague experience
You will have worked within a resourcing function previously, ideally within the food or retail sector.
*** Please note - Only candidates with Resourcing/Recruitment experience, will be considered for this role ***
You must have the ability to confidently work under pressure to strict deadlines; ensuring quality of work is of a high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a wide variety of personalities
- Good organisational and time management skills; able to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Effective in the production and maintenance of reports and communicating these into hiring managers and Resourcing/HR Management
- Food Industry
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job