Your role: Resourcing Partner - Technology
Our Vodafone UK in-house resourcing team is evolving. As a result, we’re looking for a commercially focused lead recruiter who will partner with our Technology operations to drive the talent acquisition agenda. Here at Vodafone we put the candidate journey and business engagement at the centre of the resourcing model, ensuring we hire the very best people to support our Vodafone UK vision. Here the future in resourcing is exciting, Ready?
It’s an exciting time for you to join the Vodafone UK resourcing team and we offer a unique opportunity to become a true “Resourcing Business Partner” and deliver end to end resourcing across your dedicated Technology business areas. You’ll work in close collaboration with the wider Resourcing/HR teams, leading talent attraction, supporting resourcing projects and partnering with the business to understand specific talent needs; driving key talent attraction and candidate assessment.
You’ll also bring the Vodafone brand to life by taking the lead on candidate engagement and use digital resourcing methods to support an agile and innovative recruitment process.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- End to end resourcing delivery across our Technology business, driving direct sourcing methods, social attraction and candidate assessment.
- Build a detailed understanding of business priorities and develop a dedicated and evolving Resourcing strategy to deliver current and future skills.
- Candidate assessment: Use a thorough candidate assessment approach to identify the very best talent aligned to our skills and capability needs.
- Use a broad range of talent attract methods/channels and support with the messaging of our exciting employer value proposition (EVP)
- Full 360 resourcing experience, from an in-house or RPO environment, recruiting technical and/or IT talent.
- Direct sourcing experience, with career evidence using social sourcing, Boolean searches and headhunting techniques
- Prior competency based interviewing assessment experience, with the ability to be able to coach hiring managers in competency based assessmentAbility to develop key stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach
- Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit our business and candidates
- Understanding of wider HR / talent functions and working practices
And what’s it like to work here?
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work, providing a flexible way for you to be at your best.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we’re not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you’ll have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you’re applying to, we’ll contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.