Resourcing Operations and Systems Manager- Newbury
About the role
The future is exciting, Ready to join our HR Team as our next Resourcing Operations and System’s Manager? If you love working with people and are just itching to get apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for.
You will be responsible for all of the Resourcing operations team, analytics, systems, processes and quality of service across the UK Resourcing function. You’ll need to manage relationships with existing suppliers to ensure KPI’s and SLA are being adhered to and met. In addition, the responsibilities will include for project-managing and providing expert advice and delivering a successful, compliant and high quality service.
- Set performance and development targets for all staff, including strategy sessions with senior stakeholders to design individual objectives
- Consult with stakeholders to understand, support, and advise the resourcing team in all areas of recruitment technology to maximise the ROI of individual tech solutions and to enhance the businesses ability in the resourcing process
- Prepare and deliver key MI reports to specification, ensuring the delivery is consistent with overall project requirements
- Manage the resourcing capacity planning to ensure the Recruitment forecasts demand is met with in SLA and agreed KPI’s
- Ensure effective candidate and vacancy tracking using data integrity reports to enable accurate reporting
- Evaluate processes and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Accountable for the delivery pipeline for change into business applications originating from discreet business change requests or wider projects and programmes.
- Day to day management of vendors, ensuring they respond to support the resolution of issues or implementation of change. Be a key part of the Quarterly reviews and feedback on vendor performance.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Proven experience of operational recruitment within a global matrix business coupled with experience of managing and supervising a team
- Extensive HR systems knowledge including experience in a HR systems implementation & roll out with experience working with resourcing or applicant tracking systems.
- Confident interrogating an Applicant Tracking System and providing regular reporting up to board level.
- Strong experience of business intelligence tools specifically, OBIEE, & Qlikview)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience owning the relationship with third party suppliers
- Extensive experience interpreting and presenting HR resourcing data to key stakeholders and senior management
- Delivering change or upgrades to systems, understanding the technical landscape (relating to specific resourcing lifecycle), as well as championing new resourcing technologies
- Experience working with HR systems (SAP, Flexforce, Taleo, Success factors is preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (macro’s and VBA and Intermediate MS Access skills
Corporate at Vodafone
Well – we work within the heart of our business, providing top notch support, expertise and guidance across our UK and Group operations. In a nutshell, we’ve been trailblazing the way to our next stage of digital growth. Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our corporate function a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.