Our client, a leading global law firm with a strong growth strategy, is seeking to hire a Resourcing Officer, Legal to join their busy & vibrant team.
The Resourcing Officer, Legal will work with the Head of Resourcing to support Partner and Senior lawyer recruitment across UK, with some support across Asia, US and Europe. This role will work with Practice Leaders to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience and to execute cost effective and direct talent acquisition.
- Support the Head of Resourcing to evolve and deliver the Partner and senior talent acquisition strategy covering future senior level talent needs and succession planning
- Build trust and effectively handle relationships with candidates and senior internal stakeholders
- Act as a Talent Advisor by understanding the internal and external talent landscape, providing an informed perspective on prospects/candidates and how they match against the key selection criteria
- Maintain key intelligence regarding the industry and senior leader movements throughout the market
- Promote and drive low and no fee candidate sourcing strategies and use innovation to create and engage with qualified diverse pools of candidates
- Ensure we adhere to a globally consistent recruitment and assessment framework so that we can measure and track talent
- Coach and drive interview skills training to eliminate bias and ensure we focus on strengths and development points to aid the successful candidate's integration
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requires and internal policies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in executive search or direct recruitment with a proven track record
- Strong people, partnership, relationship management and consulting skills
- A deep knowledge of the legal sector and it’s talent landscape is advantageous
- Proven ability to drive change and influence stakeholders and senior leaders across the organization and build credibility quickly
- Strong business acumen, intellect, judgement and communication/advisory skills
- Ability to think outside the box and produce new search methodologies for analysing and assessing talent
- Ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a dedication to providing an outstanding candidate and client experience
- Experience with complex compensation negotiations
- Strong attention to detail and risk and control mindset
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall for further information or apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job