Northampton - travel to Oxford and Cardiff as required
Circa £40,000 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Resourcing Manager looking for your next opportunity in a fast paced and continuously evolving industry? Are you a confident people manager able to lead and motivate a team whilst managing your own key vacancies?
If so, Opus Energy are hiring and we want to hear from you!
Opus Energy, part of the Drax Group, are one of the UK's leading B2B Energy suppliers and we continue to experience growth year on year. Having recently moved to our brand new office in Brackmills, Northampton, we are looking for a talented Resourcing Manager to join the team and take the lead on our day to day recruitment activities and strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing and Talent, key accountabilities will include;
- To lead, motivate and develop a team of resourcing professionals, driving a direct sourcing model and increasing the reputation of the resourcing function
- Driving innovative attraction techniques across a variety of roles, ensuring all online tools including social media, online networking, CV search engines, online job boards and wider brand initiatives are utilised with a creative approach
- Working closely with hiring managers and the wider business to assist them through the end to end resourcing process, this may include; writing job descriptions, advising on technical testing, creating interview templates & providing interview training and support.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for several key roles predominately of a complex or senior nature
- Providing key analytics and insight into areas including time to hire, cost of hire and source of hire.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background managing an internal resourcing function with an in-depth appreciation of the end to end recruitment lifecycle. You will be a confident people manager, comfortable coaching and mentoring resourcing professionals to enable them to develop in their role and add value to the business. As this is a hands on role, you'll be accomplished in sourcing candidates through a variety of methods, continuously reducing our agency spend and developing a talent pipeline across our diverse nature of roles. Due to the nature of the role, strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally are essential. Please note this role will involve travel across our sites so a clean UK driving license is required.
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for your next opportunity to make a significant impact, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Business Partner, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment, Recruitment Lead.