An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Manager - Driving to join the Logistics People team
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who is driven and enthusiastic, who is comfortable with working within a team & independently able to achieve growth and drive the business forward.
The candidate would need to posses a clean UK driving licence and be willing to travel.
The successful candidate will also provide great attention to detail and have driven and determination to develop their region further. In reward for this we can offer a great working environment, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, a fantastic salary, company vehicle, and the chance to be part of a growing success!
Key Responsibilities :
* Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end; with emphasis on workforce retention.
* Work closely with the existing team to ensure a structured and consistent approach to quality and service delivery.
* Ensure you and your team deliver against budgeted revenue targets and performance KPIs.
* Responsible for the daily running of the recruitment team.
* Ensuring all company policies and procedures are kept updated and adhered to & ensure Health and Safety standards and reports are followed at all times.
* Responsible for reviewing and implementing recruitment change requests in agreement with the customer requirement, and ensuring compliance to the change control process.
* Communicating with customers at all levels, appropriately and professionally; ensuring that customer service is maintained at the highest level.
Person Specification :
* Proven experience working at a management / supervisory level within operations recruitment, logistics, or supply chain including a customer environment.
* Strong planning and organisational skills are essential, with a keen eye for detail.
* Experience of managing, developing and motivating team members.
* Demonstrable track record in continuous improvement and improving customer service levels.
* Intermediate level of Microsoft Word & Excel.
* Full driving license is essential as travelling will be required.
* A strong & confident communicator, both verbal and written who will build relationships to influence for positive outcomes.
To apply for the position, please complete online or e-mail your CV to with a detailed covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job