Resourcing Manager - CIPD - Glasgow
An opportunity for an experienced Resourcing Manager to work for a public sector organisation in Glasgow/ You will be responsibe for all recruitment activity for agency development, to ensure a consistent approach to recruitment that delivers a diverse workforce that is reflective of the society it serves.
- A strong working knowledge of recruitment based activities.
- A proven track record working to deliver positive outcomes an HR or People focused context
- An ability to influence and build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- An ability to deliver a range of recruitment based activities whilst working in a high profile, faced paced and demanding environment.
- CIPD qualification
- Experience leading or working in a recruitment project
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.