My client are an accountancy and business advisory firm, providing solutions to businesses in the ever changing economy. This role will be temporary for the first 3 months with the opportunity of going permanent for the right candidate.
- My client is looking for a Resourcing Coordinator to work alongside the HR team to deliver resourcing solutions to attract new staff. My client values people at the core of their business and finding candidates with the same cultures and values is key.
- Liaising with the Hiring Manager to:
- Post job vacancies
- Screen candidates over the telephone
- Arrange Interviews
- Give feedback to candidates
- Ideal candidate will have recruitment administration experience (preferably with a background in a large organisation)
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
- Quick decision making skills
- Work independently and with a team
- Communicate effectively
- Problem solving skills
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- call handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'