Envision Education is a rapidly growing Education Recruitment Agency based in Brentford, West London. We have been operating for 3 years and serve schools across London, supplying them teachers and support staff on a long term/permanent basis.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a graduate who is interested in moving into a long term career in the ever growing, rewarding, and fast paced industry in Education Recruitment.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Resourcing Coordinator on a full time basis, who will support the recruitment team to find teachers and support staff to fill various positions in London. We will eventually train the successful candidate to become a fully fledged recruitment consultant within 3 to 6 months. There is huge career potential in this role, and if successful in this role, the candidate could see themselves as a branch manager within 3 years.
The role will involve searching for suitable teachers and teaching assistants from various CV search websites, carrying out phone conversations with candidates, engaging in face to face interviews with candidates, and completing vetting on the candidates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal
- Able to think outside the box to help find teachers
- Strong level of enthusiasm and initiative- Has the desire to succeed
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry- Ideally, a university graduate
- Education industry knowledge, but not essential
- Must be motivated and keen
- Must have a good attitude!
- Competent in using IT
In return you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic progression prospects (potential to become Branch Manager within 2 to 3 years)
- Ongoing professional development
- Various incentives if targets are acheived (holidays, shopping vouchers, paid time off work
We are based in Brentford, a short walk from Boston Manor Station and Brentford Rail Station.