There has never been a better time to join a leading outdoor retailer in Wiltshire.
My client believes there’s no substitute for experience.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for your next challenge?
You will ideally have experience in resourcing for the retail sector and will be supporting the Talent Partner with sourcing the ideal talent for their organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within in-house recruitment and can hit the ground running.
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidates
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service always
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to communicate with high level professionals from a variety of business’
- Understand the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and knowledge of the marketplace in which we operate
- Be flexible and willing to work at a fast pace to meet company deadlines
- Be efficient in MS packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job