An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Consultant to join the Logistics People team.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who is driven and enthusiastic, who wants to work within a successful and growing business. The successful candidate will need to be able to work within a team, but also be organised and self-driven in order to work alone. The candidate will need to have a good eye for detail, and be able to prioritise and manage their own workload.
In reward for this we can offer a great working environment, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), a fantastic salary, use of company vehicle.
- Professionally and effectively manage the recruitment process from beginning to end; with emphasis on workforce retention.
- Work closely with the existing team to ensure a structured and consistent approach to quality and service delivery.
- Ensure you and your team deliver against budgeted revenue targets and performance KPIs.
- Responsible for the daily running of the operation.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are kept updated and adhered to, and ensure Health and Safety standards and reports are followed at all times.
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing operational change requests in agreement with the customer requirement, ensuring 100% compliance to the change control process.
- Communicating with customers at all levels, appropriately and professionally; ensuring that customer service is maintained at the highest level.
- Strong planning and organisational skills are essential, with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience within this industry is desired but not essential
- Demonstrable track record in continuous improvement and improving customer service levels.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Full driving license is essential as travelling will be required.
- A strong & confident communicator, both verbal and written who will build relationships to influence for positive outcomes.
Salary:- Starting at £30,000 per annum
Hours of Work:- 08:00am - 17:30pm (Monday - Friday)
To apply for the position, please e-mail your CV to