Marks Sattin is seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join one of key divisions in London.
This is the perfect role designed for Graduates or Entry level candidates who are currently considering a career in recruitment, focusing purely on Candidate Management. The team is led by an exceptional Senior Manager who will also give you the opportunity and training to eventually become a fully-fledged Consultant if you feel you would like to progress further.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expected to source candidates via multiple media channels
- Generate Candidates through referrals, LinkedIn, CV libraries, adverts, managing online content of adverts
- Daily calls to identify a shortlist of candidates and assess their suitability for roles
- Screen Change Management Professionals via telephone and face to face interviews (training is provided)
- Market Mapping and providing specific sector knowledge in regards to candidates, clients and your assigned specialist market
- Preparation of accurate and persuasive proposals for potential candidates
Marks Sattin has an excellent culture and socials with early finishes on a Friday, weekly bar tabs, on site Yoga, free breakfasts, additional bonus incentives and more!
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 6 months' recruitment experience or previous commercial experience. All relevant training will be provided and we are happy to consider Graduates who have recently Graduated.
You will be self motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop, as well as primarily having excellent communication and organisation skills. You must have strong attention to detail, and be available to start immediately.