Temporary Resourcing Consultant/Coordinator
Work for REED! If you're the kind of person who's determined to be your best, whatever you do - then a career at REED could be just the job for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Resourcing Consultant on a temporary basis, to support a team who manage high volume recruitment for one of our national contracts. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be coordinating large number of candidates on a daily basis, ensuring a positive candidate experience whilst meeting the Security and Vetting Requirements.
Salary: £8.84 per hour
Location: Head Office - Northampton, NN1
Hours: Monday-Friday (core hours between 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm).
Delivering Service Excellence
• Demonstrate service excellence in all interactions with candidates, the client, the network of Reed Specialist Recruitment offices and third tier partner suppliers (where relevant)
• Ensure the achievement of Service Level Agreements and customer satisfaction targets for client contracts
• Deal with day-to-day queries from candidates, the client, partner suppliers and the Reed Specialist Recruitment network of offices (where relevant) in relation to roles, billing, placements and systems and ensure a satisfactory resolution within agreed timescales
• Promote clients as a professional and desirable place to work and remaining self-motivated at all times
• Proactively manage the fulfilment of a high-volume of client assignment requests (often daily ordering) for multiple employees at multiple locations
• Liaise with the client on a day-to-day basis to ensure that their requirements are received, authorised and understood
• Proactively manage a pool of contracted employees to ensure that they can be deployed on assignment, with short notice timescales, as required by the client
• Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls from applicants and employees with queries relating to application processes or assignments
• Demonstrate a concern for delivering a high standard of service for applicants and employees and act quickly when feedback is given
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet set targets.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships.
• Experience of working in a customer or client facing role, or administration in a process driven environment would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) and demonstrating a willingness to learn new bespoke web-based database systems would be advantageous.
• Flexibility to work ad-hoc AM (6am - 3pm) or PM (1pm - 10pm) shifts in our resourcing centre.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- High Pressure Environment
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job