Role Title: Resourcing Business Partner
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
The role of the Resourcing Business Partner is to provide a high quality recruitment service to two of Reed's major clients in the delivery of an operational service, and to deliver the achievement of contractually agreed operational service for two strategically important clients within the Local Authority Sector.
Your role will involve the following:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer and develop our offering
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in the social care sector for the client.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment, making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Take an active role in managing the compliance, reporting and crucial administration of the contracts
- Deliver against contract KPI and SLA standards.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
- Deal swiftly and appropriately to a variety of queries whether client, supplier or internal
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
The Person - What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working as part of an on-site resourcing or account management team, or the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of complex recruitment, ideally within the recruitment industry, would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key, as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a strategic account.
Who areReed Specialist Recruitment:
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite - www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers - Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider - Reed Learning.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'