Manchester City Centre
Up to £17,000
You will be required to provide a highly effective resourcing administrative service to the team and internal and external customers as well as supporting the HR team.
Duties will include the following:-
- To provide administrative support for both internal and external recruitment campaigns.
- To maintain computerised and manual records
- Providing a first point of call service to employees and managers
- Providing support during our selection processes by ensuring the assessment materials are ready for the assessors, the rooms are set up appropriately, meeting and greeting candidates, carrying out pre-employment checks and where needed administrating a selection of tests
- Providing administrative support for all HR processes throughout the employment cycle including starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions, probationary periods, absence, the pay award, the performance review process, references, speculative applications and many more
- To work within relevant HR policies and procedures including recruitment, diversity and equality when carrying out duties
- To provide support on appropriate projects
The idea candidate will have:-
- Experience of providing high quality, accurate administrative support in a busy environment, whilst meeting deadlines
- To be able to quickly assimilate information and work within policies and procedures.
- To be able to use MS Word and MS Excel to at least basic level together with an understanding of inputting and retrieving information from databases.
- To be able to maintain confidentiality at all times and have a basic understanding of the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act
- The ability to support and administer recruitment testing is desirable but training can be provided
- Basic working knowledge of employment legislation and personnel practice would be advantageous, but not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.