Permanent Resourcing Assistant job based in Manchester paying £17,000 per annum
Your new company
Your new company is a large, well-known organisation based within Manchester City Centre, that are looking for a new Resourcing Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role is a full time, Resourcing Assistant position. Please see below an overview of the duties:
- Providing first line support for any general recruitment related queries
- Administration support for both internal and external recruitment campaigns
- Inviting candidates in for interviews
- Regretting unsuccessful candidates
- Updating the website with new vacancies
- Maintain computerised and manual records
- Providing a first point of call service to employees and managers
- Ensuring materials are ready for interviews and assessments
- Helping provide admin support
- Work within relevant HR policies and procedures
This list is a snapshot of the duties and is not exhaustive.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need to have previous experience within a similar role. You will need to be passionate about HR or Recruitment, and be looking to progress a career in this area. You must have experience of providing high quality admin support within a busy environment, and be able to work well under pressure and towards deadlines. Knowledge of employment legislation and personnel practice would be advantageous. Communication skills are essential, and you must be able to work well within a team. Attention to detail is also essential.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a starting salary of £17,000pa, but this may move up over time due to good performance and length of service. You will receive 25 days a year holiday, which will increase by one day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days. You will be working great hours of 35 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. You are based in a great central location, with a cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Recruitment Admin
- Recruitment Assistant
- Resourcing Assistant
- Resourcing Admin