We are recruiting for a Resourcing and Training Officer to support the compliance and sales team of our thriving independent temporary staffing agency.
Your core responsibilities will include
* Assisting with candidate compliance
* Providing administrative support to our sales team
* Co-ordinating mandatarory training courses for staff and managing attendance
* The delivery of excellent customer service as you liaise with clients and our staff bank
This is a core business function, its smooth running is critical to our continued growth and success as an organisation, as such the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience of the following skills:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Time Management
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Numeracy skills
* Customer service
Previous experience within recruitment and/or health and social care is desirable but by no means essential.
We are a young dynamic and growing business, which offers a supportive, inclusive and lively working environment, and where hard work is always recognised and rewarded in many forms from bonuses to away days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job