REED HR are currently working with a client in the East Kent area to recruit a Resourcing Advisor to join their team.
This is a fixed term contract until May next year, requiring an immediate start.
This role will also require someone who is a people person with excellent communication skills and strong end to end recruitment experience.
You will be given the freedom to manage your own day and diary in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Liaising with line managers to fully understand their recruitment requirements.
- Advertising jobs online and managing agency relationships.
- Shortlisting and pre-screening candidates, arranging and managing assessment centre days during busier periods.
- Arranging and carrying out interviews, promoting the brand and acting as a face of the company.
-Attending recruitment fairs
- Complete on boarding process
- 2-3 years + recruitment experience, internal experience is preferential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Full UK Driving License (essential)
If you are interested in this position please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'