Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take the responsibility for all levels and types of recruitment, independently driving forward the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment campaigns
- Engage, influence and manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders across a wide geography
- Proactively review and drive the sourcing, development and usage of sourcing and attraction methods e.g. social media, job boards
- Ensure a first class candidate experience by managing candidate relationships
- Review and long list candidates for the Hiring Manager and where appropriate arrange interviews
- Work collaboratively with Hiring Managers to proactively drive the recruitment process with pace and professionalism
- Manage relationships with external employment agencies ensuring all vacancies are managed effectively
- Coordinate and support recruitment events
- Support in the development of selection processes and recruitment documentation
- Support a seamless flow of information through the Operations team
- Assist the homes with post offer of employment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
We are looking for someone who has internal recruitment experince who has been exposed to managing the post offer of employment.
This role will require visiting the homes to provide them with assistance with their recruitment processes therefore it would be ideal if you could drive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job