Location: Milton Keynes
Role and responsibilities
To facilitate the effective recruitment of staff, working closely with the HR Shared Services team members.
- Advising and coaching managers through the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
- Taking part in job evaluation panels.
- Posting job adverts on the external portals.
- Monitoring number of applications, reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns and using own initiative to provide recommendations to the recruiting manager and the Resourcing & Talent Manager to help improve the effectiveness of future recruitment campaigns.
- Liaising with the recruitment advertising agency, negotiating advertising costs as required.
- Updating candidates on the progress of their application, advising on rejections in a professional and sensitive manner, keeping candidates engaged and provided with a good candidate experience.
- Inviting candidates for interviews and ensuring the recruiting manager has carried out necessary preparations including writing relevant interview questions, inviting panel members and booking rooms.
- Maintaining job files ensuring they include the required paperwork to comply with legislation and evidence to demonstrate a fair process has taken place.
- To be responsible for the on-boarding of new staff including preparing offer letters and contracts, pre-employment checks, communicate details of new starters to the organisation, preparation of induction packs, and taking an active role in Induction Days as required.
- Create and maintain employee personal files (hard and soft copy).
- Deputise for the Resourcing & Talent Manager as required, carrying out specific assignments upon request.
- Provide cover and other support to the People and Culture team as required.
Must share Christian values.
Key Words: HR Systems Advisor, HR Assistant, Resourcing Advisor, HR Systems Administrator, HR Manager, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, HR Resource Advisor.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK