Resourcing Advisor - Customer Facing Luton TUI
Joining our team as a Customer Facing Resourcing Advisor you’ll be responsible for delivering our Cabin Crew Recruitment Campaign, circa 400-500. Supporting the business to attract, engage and assess talented individuals, you will help deliver an outstanding candidate experience that supports our employer and wider consumer brand. You will be great at building and maintaining positive relationships inside and outside TUI, while finding new and innovative methods to achieve our resourcing delivery plans for our Cabin Crew recruitment campaign.
We’re privileged to send over 6 million UK customers on holiday every single year. As an HR Function, we play a key part in making that happen. Whether it’s by recruiting, retaining or developing the best talent, we help our customers experience unforgettable moments and memories that last a lifetime. We are proud of our culture and values and we help to spread the ‘fairy dust’ that makes TUI such a special place to work. TUI offers huge opportunities for personal and professional development and this is somewhere your career can truly take-off. You can expect lots of flexibility and benefits that reflect our status as the largest global integrated tourism business.
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020
How you will make an impact as a Customer Facing Resourcing Advisor at TUI
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Design and manage the end to end recruitment process of TUI Airways Cabin Crew annual recruitment campaign from attraction to offer.
- Delivering a rigorous and fair candidate screening and selection process including assessment materials
- Recruit, coach and train support teams on recruitment best practise, processes, systems and the delivery of assessment days.
- Have the ability to manage a high volume workload, operating at pace whilst balancing project and improvement activities
- Be able to work with confidence and competence in detail and ambiguity providing regular updates in relation to the campaign, projects and new processes
- It’s all about collaboration - you will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the wider HR and Airline Functions
- Deliver a positive, customer-centric candidate experience indicative of the fact ‘candidates are customers’ that supports TUI’s employer brand
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our attraction strategies and candidate experience to enable continuous improvement and new opportunities to promote TUI as an employer of choice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, fast-paced team, make a real difference to a huge number of colleagues and customers, and build a HR career in the world’s number one tourism business.
What you will bring as a Customer Facing Resourcing Advisor at TUI
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Understanding of customer-facing volume recruitment, the recruitment lifecycle, and assessment tools.
- Organised, with strong attention to detail
- Driven, proactive and solutions-focused
- Work with simplicity, clarity and efficiency, an excellent communicator both verbally & in writing
- Honest, open, committed to fairness and continuous improvement supported by data
- Delivers an exceptional stakeholder and candidate experience by communicating regularly and honestly
- Able to work at pace and juggle multiple demands including the ability to flex and support other resourcing colleagues when needed
- Commitment to building your understanding of your business area, own expertise and others’ capability.
- Able to travel to TUI in Crawley and other locations as and when required
TUI and you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'