Fixed term contract - 1 year
We are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join our in-house team to support our current and emerging recruitment needs whilst embedding our new applicant tracking system.
It’s an exciting time at AQA. We’re investing in our technology and 2020 marks a time of change as we introduce new systems into our recruitment, HR and finance teams as well as a state-of-the art exams processing system.
You’ll be a passionate recruiter who can fit in with our direct sourcing model, with the ability to be flexible and enjoy working in a busy and changeable environment.
We have a great team atmosphere and we want your fresh ideas and welcome your opinion and voice. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
We’re looking for someone with:
- experience of working in an in house recruitment environment or agency with previous corporate experience
- expert knowledge of a range of recruitment and selection methods and assessment techniques for permanent or contractor roles
- detailed understanding of recruitment advert writing, social recruitment techniques and talent attraction strategies.
- good organisation and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure to defined deadlines.
- ability to develop strong working relationships and use influencing, negotiation skills.
- broad knowledge of recruitment practices, legislation and procedures.
- strong analytical skills, problem solver and critical thinker.
- the ability to exercise initiative and recommend and champion change.
We are an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. With a turnover of over £170m, we set and mark papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels. Born out of five leading universities, we have over a century of qualifications expertise. Today, we employ more than 800 people and work with around 30,000 teachers, lecturers, subject experts and academics, who help set and mark our exams.
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
- 25 days’ annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent contributory pension
- Life assurance
- An enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- on-going career and development opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
The closing date for applications is 23 January 2020 at 10am. However, applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our adverts sooner.
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. AQA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Our Safeguarding Policy is available on our website.
- Application Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Engagement
- Recruitment Process
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'