RESOURCING COORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ROLE UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER. OUR CLIENT IS BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE. THE ROLE IS AN IMMEDIATE START AND WILL BE WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM, £12.09 PER HOUR.
You will need to display the following personal attributes for the role:
- Very strong organisational skills - being able to prioritise, manage time, work to deadlines and multi task
- Excellent attention to detail - a precise and methodical approach to work
- Self-motivation - hard working, punctual, reliable and enthusiastic
- Excellent relationship building skills and customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Good telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Good interactive team skills
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous recruitment / HR experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Arrange and schedule interviews with Candidates within a timely manner. Ensuring a high level of service is provided to candidates and hiring managers
- Liaise with candidates and hiring managers over telephone and email
- Answer ad-hoc queries
- Support Resourcing Business Partners with system related tasks
- Support Onboarding Consultants with file checking and general admin tasks
- Ad hoc admin and projects
- Assist line manager to ensure that the maximum number of vacancies are filled in a timely manner
The vacancy is based within a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop, Restaurant and free vending machines that supply hot and cold beverages. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are available immediately on an on-going basis and are able to work Monday-Friday, 35hrs per week, working 9am-5pm, then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- HR Administration
- customer service.
- cv screening
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'