Edge Careers - Resourcing Administrator - Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
At Edge Careers we are recruiting internally for two Resourcing Administrators to join our vibrant team at our head office which is based in Stoke Prior near Bromsgrove.
As a business we help construction sector companies recruit new staff to work on their projects up and down the country. We have gained a strong reputation in the industry for providing an exceptional level of service. Additional offices based in Central London and Manchester allow us to offer a truly national recruitment solution to our candidates and clients.
As a Resourcing Administrator you will have a vital role within the business where you will be required to update records on our database and help source top candidates using online resources. Full training on our systems and procedures will be given and you will report into the IT & Marketing Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Searching for candidates on job boards and adding them to our CRM system.
- Speaking to candidates by phone and email.
- Cleansing data on CRM system by updating records and removing duplicates and outdated information.
- Liaising with colleagues to share useful information.
- Supporting colleagues with admin tasks when required.
You will have:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- First-rate attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and CRM systems.
- A desire to be part of a team.
- A logical and forward way of thinking to streamline processes.
- Own transport (due to location of office).
We will be offering a competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
For more information about Edge Careers, please visit www.edgecareers.co.uk
To apply for this Resourcing Administrator role, please submit your CV and covering letter directly to this advert. We look forward to reviewing your application and you will be contacted in due course.