Ontrak are a young and innovative company that aims to encompass tradition and assimilate modern recruitment practices within all industries across the UK. Ontrak is constantly evolving at a fast pace, yet we feel it is imperative to retain a personable service to our clients and candidates.
We are currently looking for a Resourcer to join our successful team.
Are you able to?
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the temporary recruitment industry.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Self motivate and work alone
Do you have?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous recruitment experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient administration skills
- Knowledge of the temporary recruitment cycle
Some of the duties may include but are not limited to;
- CV selection, screening and short listing to ensure correct candidate selection for each role
- Arrange interviews and hold assesment days.
- Extensive liaison with candidates face to face, over the telephone, correspondence and email
- Managing inbound queries whether via the 'phone or email
- Answering all communications ('phone, email etc.) in a polite and professional manner
- Handling all incoming queries
- Taking the initiative to assist the caller/provide solutions where possible
- Taking accurate messages and passing them on to the relevant individual (full name, number and message)
- Logging candidate conversations on log notes, holiday and sickness
- General administration: faxing, filing, scanning and photocopying
- Keeping all relevant spreadsheets and databases up to date and compliant with Ontrak standards
- Filling shifts and liaising with all relevant parties
- Effectively escalating any concerns or risks based on candidate liaison work
- Assisting with all projects
The working hours will be Monday-Friday 0900-1700.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'