Daniel Owen has expanded again and is excited to announce the launch of our new Manchester office. Our new office will focus on Blue Collar Construction recruitment in the north of the country, which is a very busy market. The construction sector's busiest months are in the summer - with these quickly approaching, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcer to join our knowledgeable and experienced Team Manager. We are eager to see the team grow and the Board are looking forward to supporting the team towards success. We are now looking to expand the new office and develop the right person to become a specialist in this established market.
The sector covers all trades within the construction sector and much more such as:
Day to day duties of a Resourcer:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Construction Trades
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
The ideal candidate will have experience either in a Resourcing Role or would have worked within the construction industry and ideally if having done so will possess a trade. Ideally the person will be confident, hardworking and have a positive attitude towards a work hard - play hard environment.
This role entails a lot of knowledge either in recruitment or in the construction market. For Resourcer looking for a change this is an exciting time of growth for us and you will have the opportunity to progress in to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. For those in construction considering a change this is a great opportunity for you to come away from the manual day to day labour, but still be involved in the industry.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop staff please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on .
- Resourcer - Construction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job